Nature's Multivitamin

A LOT of people struggle with whether or not they should take a multivitamin.

This is my take on it as a certified holistic nutritionist.

I like vitamins, and I take them. I feel better when I take them. Some vitamins and supplements can be credited with practically saving my health from thyroid and adrenal collapse. I take vitamin c, vitamin d, magnesium and probiotics daily.

However, I just want you to know that it may or may not be necessary for you to take a multi. The healthier you eat, and the better you feel....you just may not need to take as many supplements.

Take a multivitamin if you don't eat healthy at least eighty percent of the time. Take a multi vitamin if you don't eat eggs at least three to four times a week. I realize most people don't, and so most people do need to take a multi.

But if you do eat this many eggs.... if you do....you may not need to take a multi. Eggs are called nature's multivitamin.

Are you ready for this? It's so awesome.

Eggs have almost every single vitamin and mineral. They don't have every nutrient known to man, so don't try to eat multiple eggs a day and think it's all you need. But one or two organic eggs per day.... that could be......

life changing?

Asparagus, Green, Green Asparagus

Maybe. It could help you lose weight. It could help you improve memory, have better moods, and reduce emotional eating and cravings.

The egg whites have all of the water soluble vitamins like vitamin c and b vitamins.  The yolk have all of the fat solubles, like vitamins a, d, e, and k. Yep....all those.

Eggs do not have fiber. You need to get that from fruits, veggies, legumes or a fiber supplement. Eggs also don't have good bacteria, so you need to get that from raw milk or yogurt, or a good supplement.

I also recommend that just about everyone takes 4,000mg daily of vitamin c, about 2,000iu daily of vitamin d, and 400-800mg of magnesium.

But you have to just trust me that these little nutrition packages are full of great stuff.

If you do need a multivitamin to take, I highly recommend Plexus X Factor.  Take 2 capsules daily at either breakfast or lunch. The form of all the vitamins are ideal, it's totally pure, and you can feel it working after just a few days.

So there you have it. You can either eat a bunch of organic eggs, or take a multi. Your choice, but at least now you know.

Please do me a favor, if you learned something or were encouraged by any of this, please like my post and share with a friend. I'm on a mission to help people connect food choices to disease risk (and how they feel), so that we can lower disease rates!

Making healthy changes isn't always easy. If you need support, hiring a certified nutritionist to do some research for you and cheer you on to greatness is a wise investment. I can provide 1 month of support (an initial meeting plus 3 check-ins) for $100. This includes a meal plan and plenty of great ideas. You can do this. I can help!! Message me through Facebook or just leave a comment. 


Comments

Contact The Nutritionist for More Information or to book an appointment

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts